STUDENTS ENTERING A PASCO COUNTY SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME AT ANY GRADE LEVEL MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:
1. IMMUNIZATION (SHOT) RECORDS MANDATORY:
- 6TH, 7TH, 8TH DPT, POLIO, MMR (MEASLES, MUMPS, RUBELLA) & HEPATITIS B SERIES; 6TH & 7th Varicella (Chicken Pox Vaccine); 7TH & 8TH DTaP/Tdap (Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis) WITHIN 5 YRS or TD (Tetanus-Diphtheria Booster) within the last two years.
2. CURRENT PHYSICAL: Dated and signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE: or Custody/Guardianship/Adoption Papers (If applicable)
4. SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
5. PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN (CSRMS) ZONE: (ACCEPTABLE EXAMPLES WITH YOUR NAME AND STREET ADDRESS: UTILITY BILL, RENTAL/LEASE AGREEMENT, HOUSE CONTRACT, etc.)
6. WITHDRAWAL FORM OR RECENT REPORT CARD FROM LAST SCHOOL ATTENDED: (If entering during the year, a WITHDRAWAL FORM from the previous school is required.)
7. SPECIAL EDUCATION RECORDS: (if applicable) â€“ to include copies of current IEP, EP, SOCIAL HISTORY and PSYCHOLOGICAL report.
STUDENTS TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER FLORIDA COUNTY MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS :
1. CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS, PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
2. PROOF OF RESIDENCY (ACCEPTABLE ITEMS: UTILITY BILL, RENTAL/LEASE AGREEMENT, HOUSE CONTRACT, ETCâ€¦)
3. COPY OF STUDENTâ€™S LAST REPORT CARD (IF APPLICABLE)
4. LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP RECORDS (IF APPLICABLE)
1. You must have all required documents, and necessary paperwork must be completed in order to register.
2. Students may not register themselves. Everyone must be accompanied by a parent/guardian regardless of age.
3. Students will meet with a counselor to determine their schedule, which is based on documents provided. Please note changes may be required after official records are received and reviewed from previous school.
4. Students living with someone other than their parents or legal guardian must provide a notarized statement from their parents/guardians stating that those person(s) are legally responsible for the student.
5. If you do not live in the Rushe Middle School zone, a School Choice Application form must be completed and submitted to the School Board for approval. You will be notified by mail of their decision.